Duties and powers of the founding board
- Providing the grounds for implementation, approvals, decisions of the Supreme Council of Cultural Revolution issued by the Ministry of Science, Research and Technology.
- Proposing the necessary organizational chart and administrative reforms for the management of the internal affairs of the institution to the board of trustees through the chairman of the institution
- Reviewing and evaluating the manner of implementation of the decisions of the founding board and supervising the performance of the units of the institution
- Providing the ground for democratization of the institution and helping the self-sufficiency of the institution and its affiliated units
- Establishing the necessary coordination between the different areas of the deputies
- Proposing the annual budget of the institution to the board of trustees through the chairman of the institute