The educational vice president of the institution is responsible for planning, managing and directing all educational affairs of the university and supervising the implementation of educational regulations and bylaws, making decisions about educational issues, making policies and taking the necessary measures in order to expand and improve the quality of education and the implementation of educational courses. and is in charge of evaluating them, which is currently the responsibility of Dr. Amin Alizadeh.
The educational vice president of the institution is responsible for planning, managing and directing all educational affairs of the university and supervising the implementation of educational regulations and bylaws, making decisions about educational issues, making policies and taking the necessary measures in order to expand and improve the quality of education and the implementation of educational courses. and is in charge of evaluating them, which is currently the responsibility of Dr. Amin Alizadeh. Dr. Amin Alizadeh graduated with a doctorate in irrigation from the University of California, USA in 1353. After spending some time teaching and researching in America, he returned to Iran to continue his service and after one year of service at Amir Kabir University, he was transferred to Mashhad at the suggestion of the then president of Ferdowsi University and became the first person in the Faculty of Agriculture of the university. Ferdowsi of Mashhad started working.
At the beginning of his service at Ferdowsi University, he started and established the Faculty of Agriculture in the University of Mashhad, which is currently one of the most prestigious agricultural schools in the country, and in 9 fields of agriculture, it trains students at the expert and master's levels. And he pays a doctorate.
So far, he has authored and compiled 29 volumes of books in the fields of hydrology, irrigation system design, water-soil-plant relations, soil physics and other related sciences, which have been reprinted more than 23 times, and most of them are currently being published. It is used as a textbook and reference by students all over the country.
It is worth mentioning a number of his books, such as the book on the relationship between water, soil and plants as the best textbook in the country, the book on designing irrigation systems as the best book of the country's water engineering festival, new books on soil physics and drainage as the selected books of the 23rd and The 24th book of the year of the Islamic Republic and the book of weather and climatology have been selected as the best books in the Ferdowsi Festival.
In addition to authoring several books, Dr. Alizadeh has published more than one hundred scientific-research articles in domestic and foreign prestigious journals and many research projects have been implemented by him, which, in addition to being selected for a number of them in various festivals, are often They are applied and used by the executive bodies and consulting engineers of water and agriculture projects, among which we can mention the Iranian Irrigation Document, which is compiled in 28 volumes and currently serves as the basis and document for the fair distribution of water among farmers in The Ministries of Agriculture and Energy are used.
He is currently a member of the academic board and a full professor of the irrigation department of Ferdowsi University of Mashhad, Faculty of Agriculture. Among his executive responsibilities and managerial positions, the following can be mentioned:
- Director of the irrigation department of Ferdowsi University of Mashhad, Faculty of Agriculture from 1370 to 1375 and also from 1377 to 1380.
- Member of the Academy of Sciences of the Islamic Republic of Iran in the field of irrigation.
- Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Iranian Irrigation and Drainage Scientific Association,
- Founder and Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Scientific Association of Nature Tourism in Iran,
- Editor-in-chief of scientific-research journals of agricultural sciences and industries (especially soil and water) and Irrigation and Drainage Journal of Iran, as well as a member of the editorial board of several other scientific journals.
- Member of the Central Council of the Organization of Agricultural Engineering System of the country and Khorasan province.
Currently, he has been appointed as the vice-chancellor of Binaloud Higher Education Institute of Mashhad by the decree of the institution's president.
Description of the duties of the educational assistant:
- Preparation and proposal of various educational regulations, with the cooperation of relevant authorities
- Formulating and proposing the principles of university educational programs and monitoring their implementation after approval
- Evaluation of students' academic progress
- Studying and making decisions about educational issues and setting curricula and exams
- Monitoring the implementation of educational regulations and by-laws, through the university's monitoring and evaluation and educational office
- Supervising the holding of the national master's and doctorate exams held in the university area.
Subordinate units of research assistantship:
- General Department of University Educational Affairs
- Department of educational planning, monitoring and evaluation
- Office of brilliant talents
- Free Education Office
- Office of foreign students