Binaloud Institution of Higher Education
Binalood Institution of Higher Education kicked off the match of higher education with 68 young and up-and-coming students in September 2005 with the approval of the Supreme Council of the Cultural Revolution and under the direct supervision of the Ministry of Science, Research and Technology in Mashhad. Currently, the institution is offering a variety of majors such as project management, architecture, urban planning, accounting, management, physical education, English language translation, TESOL, agriculture and natural resources at A.A, BA, BCs, M.A and MSc levels to approximately three thousand students.
These branches have undoubtedly necessitated new educational and office premises along with numerous workshops and laboratories. The present campus of the institution, sized 20000 sqm2, includes management offices and classrooms, laboratories, computer labs, a library, a conference hall, a canteen and an exclusive sports stadium.
Located near pleasant Torqabeh, Binalood Institution of Higher Education offers great opportunities to mingle education with entertainment. Torqabeh is one of the most important tourist centers of Khorasan Razavi province with its special unspoiled nature. This eases students’ and professors’ access to recreational centers, making Binalood a different educational center in terms of location.
The admission of students in this institute, like other universities and higher education institutions affiliated to the Ministry of Science, Research and Technology, is carried out by the National Education Evaluation Organization through a national exam. The entire aspects of education and tuition, etc. are subject to the regulations approved by the Supreme Council of the Cultural Revolution and the Ministry of Science, Research and Technology. Even so, free admission is feasible based upon a candidate’s education records. This is under the supervision and regulations of the mentioned organization. Every year, competent candidates find their ways into education centers provided they meet the requirements of the Ministry of Science, Research and Technology. More information can be obtained on www.sanjesh.org.
Why study at Binaloud Institution of Higher Education?
- High degree of scientific professors
- The possibility of further education in higher levels in the Iranian and non-Iranian universities
- Great campus and its compliance with modern standards (20 thousand square meters of educational space)
- Employment vistas: graduates can enjoy a wide array of vacancies awaiting them in companies and centers which are in affiliation with this education center. BIHE holds the first place in the country among non-profit universities in sending students to industrial units.
- Ease of commute (free round trip service)
- Exclusive gym and dining area plus free parking.
- The availability of students loans
- Wonderful location and exposure to clean weather